Welcome to garyvios.blogspot.com

Hello everyone. Thanks for visiting my blogsite. Im sure that since you landed here, you have in a way wanted to look for modification parts for your Vios baby..or maybe you are just browsing..whichever it is, you are still welcome.. In response to the increasing SMS and calls, I have put this simple website together to showcase the products I have in stock for older Vios models as well as search for the latest Vios mods...I try to help, and if I dont have what you want, I will try to point you to someone who might be able to help you.. Please enjoy the website, view the photos..stay tuned for I will be having a new direction with my own car, and will keep you guys updated...drive safe!!

General Enquiries...

For any product enquiries, please: 1) garyvios@gmail.com or 2) Call/SMS me at DST Prima 888 6382 or 3) leave a comment on this blogsite with your name, email/phone number & I will reply as soon as possible by DST Primacall, SMS or email..enjoy the site photos...

Friday, 22 June 2007

Website Under construction & 2ndhand Items

As you all can see, this blogsite is still under construction, I hope eventually to have the time to transfer to a full website, but for now this will have to do. I hope to have a user exchange/for sale 2ndhand items section as well, where you guys can post and exchange items via this site also..for now, I guess I will start first:

From my show car, I have now converted to more standard looking car, have already played the show arena now want proceed to new direction using new items I will bring in eventually..

I am now selling items from my car which I used for show car purpose last time:

1 set grey/black sports seats with bracket suit for Vios - $200 gd condition sitting in my room 5 mths so tak banyak guna lah, show saja

1 set rims multispoke BMW style 17" half chrome as on my show car pic w/tyre 50% thread - $500 including centre ring for 4 rims

1 BMW style flat rear windscreen spoiler (guarantee only 2 in brunei) - $30

Any enquiries drop me an email (garyvios@gmail.com) and I'll get back to you by SMS, DST Prima call or email...

No comments: