Welcome to garyvios.blogspot.com

Hello everyone. Thanks for visiting my blogsite. Im sure that since you landed here, you have in a way wanted to look for modification parts for your Vios baby..or maybe you are just browsing..whichever it is, you are still welcome.. In response to the increasing SMS and calls, I have put this simple website together to showcase the products I have in stock for older Vios models as well as search for the latest Vios mods...I try to help, and if I dont have what you want, I will try to point you to someone who might be able to help you.. Please enjoy the website, view the photos..stay tuned for I will be having a new direction with my own car, and will keep you guys updated...drive safe!!

General Enquiries...

For any product enquiries, please: 1) garyvios@gmail.com or 2) Call/SMS me at DST Prima 888 6382 or 3) leave a comment on this blogsite with your name, email/phone number & I will reply as soon as possible by DST Primacall, SMS or email..enjoy the site photos...

Friday, 22 June 2007

Prices and stock...

Ok here comes the part which everyone wants to know about, bear in mind these items are all in stock, at COST PRICE, if you compare to Singapore especially like the Lighted sidesteps which are selling in Singapore at SGD150 not including tax + shipping, I am selling same price here..my cost is very high as I only have small limited order..

Prices (Brunei $$$):

Angel eyes for 1st Version Vios: $450 (3 sets left)
Sports Grill for 1st Version Vios: $120 (5 sets left)
Sidestep besi berlampu 1st/2nd Version Vios: $150/set utk 4 pintu semuanya LED lampu
Sidestep besi 1st/2nd Version Vios: $70/set utk 4 pintu
Front bottom corner spoiler: $150 (boleh masuk 1st sama 2nd version/kereta lain juga)
GT style corner splitter: $80 (boleh masuk apa kereta lain juga)

1st version Vios yg pakai Original kit dan Tom's, 2nd Version yg ada 'facelift' lampu depan, 3rd version yg baru release tahun ani...

Ada yg pernah tanya kalau Angel eyes inda marak lepas berapa tahun, dont worry, ianya boleh ditukar bulb LED dalamnya untuk harga kecil..I have 1 customer pernah tukar pulang..

No comments: