Welcome to garyvios.blogspot.com

Hello everyone. Thanks for visiting my blogsite. Im sure that since you landed here, you have in a way wanted to look for modification parts for your Vios baby..or maybe you are just browsing..whichever it is, you are still welcome.. In response to the increasing SMS and calls, I have put this simple website together to showcase the products I have in stock for older Vios models as well as search for the latest Vios mods...I try to help, and if I dont have what you want, I will try to point you to someone who might be able to help you.. Please enjoy the website, view the photos..stay tuned for I will be having a new direction with my own car, and will keep you guys updated...drive safe!!

General Enquiries...

For any product enquiries, please: 1) garyvios@gmail.com or 2) Call/SMS me at DST Prima 888 6382 or 3) leave a comment on this blogsite with your name, email/phone number & I will reply as soon as possible by DST Primacall, SMS or email..enjoy the site photos...

Sunday, 24 June 2007

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY VIOSCLUB!!!

I am pleased to announce that our Brunei Viosclub is going to have its 2nd Birthday soon!! It will be nice that in future we hope to have more members, that way we can share our experience with this Toyota car, resolve problems, share ideas on modifications and MOST IMPORTANTLY, make new friends and give back to the community!!!

With the upcoming Viosclub Birthday, I am also pleased to announce the revised prices of some of the items I have on offer:

Sports Grill: now $110
(Lighted metal) Sidestep besi berlampu: now $125
(Metal) Sidestep besi: now $60
Front corner spoiler: now $130
GT style corner splitter: now $70

This offer may or may not be revised again so get your order in early by email enquiry, or SMS me at 888 6382...

Have fun, happy modifying, drive safe and always use seatbelt!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just a suggestion, perhaps u could try putting a tagboard for ppl to drop some tag/msg? :D

http://cbox.ws/